Friday, July 27, 2012

25 Clowns/Days

I had a very strong urge to draw some clowns, and told Katy.  I said, "Let's draw a bunch of clowns tonight." She laughed politely, and nothing materialized.  But this urge for drawing clowns was one that remained. This desire to draw clowns was simultaneous to me nearing the end of my current teaching position, and into unplanned territory.
"What will you do next?"
"Umm, I don't know?"
On regular basis the custodian, Mike, would fill me in on how many school days were left.  I wasn't much into keeping the count of how many days were left in the school year, especially when it was April.  On some days it sounded like a lot.
"Oh shit, 26 days, that's it!"
Sometimes it seemed an insurmountable task.
"Oh my god, 22 days of school, that is fucked!"
I wanted to make something, clowns were on my mind, and I wanted to share them as well.  I decided to draw 25 clowns for every school day (having just heard from Mike that we had 26 days left), until the end of the year, and post them on Facebook. Here are the 25 Clowns for the last days of school 2012:
Clown#1

Clown #2

Clown #3

Clown #4

Clown #5

Clown #6

Clown #7

Clown #8

Clown #9

Clown #10

Clown #11

Clown #12

Clown #13

Clown #14

Clown #15

Clown #16

Clown #17

Clown #18

Clown #19

Clown #20

Clown #21

Clown #22

Clown #23

Clown #24

Clown #25

No comments:

Post a Comment